A practical 3D Printer for creative minds everywhere.
Currently orders ship only within United States.
The Budmen Buildini™ is a practical 3D Printer for creative minds everywhere.
The radically simple design of the machine makes it easy to use and invites you to experiment. With high performance components and an open build area you have the power to reliably 3D print large and functional objects.
Every purchase of a Buildini includes a Simplify3D® Software License.
INSIDE THE CRATE:
Included with your Buildini™ 3D printer you will find:
- Buildini™ Manual
- USB Cable
- Print Removal Spatula
- Clog Cleaner Strips
- 1kg Spool of PLA Filament
- Spool Holder and attachment
- Speciality Formulated Leveling Cards
- Allen Key Set
- Robot Repair Bag made from durable canvas
- Super Sticky Collectable Sticker Set
The Buildini™ comes packaged in a durable crate worthy of a Spielberg production. This hand built packaging insures that your 3D Printer will arrive to you safe and ready to print.
- Build Size: approx. 470 x 280 x 360mm
- Material Compatibility: PLA, PETG, TPE, TPU, Carbon Fiber Filled PLA, Wood Filled PLA, Metal Filled PLA
- Nozzle Size: 0.6mm [Compatible with 0.4-1.2mm Nozzles]
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Print Resolution: 0.1mm – 0.4mm layer height
- Connectivity: USB or SD Card
- Power Requirements: 100VAC. Standard household wall outlet
- Software: Simplify3D® license included. Supports .STL and .OBJ file formats.
- Operating Systems: Windows(7+) and Mac OS X (10.7+)
- Body Construction: Powder Coated Steel and Aluminum
- Purchase includes 1kg of filament, SD card and toolkit
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 26 in|